Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Father's Day Card

02/09/2016.
This is my thank you letter to my Dad for Father's Day this Sunday.

Dear Nela,
I want to tell you that I felt we all had a great dinner at Denny’s. There has been some good times and bad times but I hope you have loved your life to this point.


I want to thank you for all the times you took me to the park, beach, shops or restaurants. You have worked hard to get the money we need, Every time it’s my birthday you have spoilt me with gifts and things.
I really enjoy laughing at thing you say when being funny and silly. I have enjoyed going to celebrations and places with you, it has been a great time being a family.
I would like to wish you a Happy Father’s day and may you have the most greatest time on your special day. May God give you a blessed life with your family and friends.

Love Mikaela. T

No comments:

Post a Comment