Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

My Response To The Lectio Divina

Friday 11th August 2017 - 11/08/17
Learn:
Listening to Scriptures and Responding.

My Prayer In Response To The Scripture
Lord Jesus I have doubted myself too many times and I need your guidance to help me have faith in myself so that I will have little doubt and large faith.
I now understand that doubt may bring me down but I will have the power to have Faith in myself.

What I Have Learned
I have learned to have Faith in myself and to not doubt myself.

3 comments:

  1. H Mikaela,
    Fantastic Learning Mikaela! I really like your prayer and it is really true,
    Keep up the Great Learning, From Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kayla,
    Terrific prayer, i really enjoy looking at your DLO! Great work Keep it up!

    Your blog commenter ( Caroline )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikaela
    This is a fantastic prayer and everything on that you wrote o this prayer is true. Great work!!!.From Kaliamata.

    ReplyDelete